Hmm, I guess 2012 is one of my happiest year, I can say that it is another easy year for me, even sometime makes me work harder and think cleverly. It seems 2012 ends as I planned in the end of 2011. But before I write further, I would like to review my sparkling 2012.
- January – March 2012, perhaps were busiest month for me. AO7 makes me can’t sleep well.
- April 2012, I have experiences to live in the village with my students through PLASA.
- May 2012, me and my wife were establishes tokopodomoro.com, it is our online shop. <– My wish become true.
- Juny 2012, me and my wife had a chance to go to the holy land, Mecca and Medina by umra. Alhamdulillah. <– My wish become true
- July 2012, Science Expedition, an expedition from Jakarta, Pangadaran, Cilacap, Wonosobo, Dieng, Solo, and Yogya.
- August 2012, Professional Certificate for Teacher Training, a training to get a recent legal teaching license from Government.
- September – October 2012, compiling my blog into a book “The tales of good hope”
- November 2012, my book officially published by Indie Pro Publishing. <– My wish become true.
- December 2012, I officially pass the Professional Certificate for Teacher Training and get the certificate. <– My wish become true.
That was my 2012. But wait, 2 days a go, my best friend, she is my Biology teacher-mate, has passed away. I just still can’t believe that she leave us. I am very sad :(. Well, everything happened has been written by Allah in His destiny book. What can I say?
Then, for a few next days, the new year 2013 is just around the corner. I can’t pretend that 2012 never happened. So many memories, fun, sad moments over there. Okay, let see what could happen to me in 2013. I always hope the good. But as people say, good? bad? who knows?. As a always, I do my new year resolutions. I will look forward in 2013. Even this is just a plan, I hope Allah giving me His bless for me to make the 2013 year will be my bright and success year. Amin.
Perhaps, this is my 2013 will looks like:
- January 1st: This is my first day in 2013. I still laying in my bed after I did Tahajud in the middle of the year’s changing night
- January 3rd: The first day of school at 2ndsemester. I get back to school and begin the teaching.
- January 13th: My firts day in IELTS preps at UI.
- January 27th: It’s Friday. Yeaahh this is my first salary in 2013 :D.
- February 5th: Our wedding anniversary, but, as always we do, my wife and me realize that we always forgot about that. But I will remember from last year. Probably we take dinner in fine place it will be nice.
- February 14th: A Good Day to Die Hard.
- A few days on February: Oooh no, its gonna be one of my busiest month. A try out for National Exam, etc.
- Get A for work assesment.
MARCH – APRIL 2013
- March 29th: GI JOE: Retaliation
- A few weeks on March: Still gonna be my busiest month. A national exam preps.
- May: My birthday :D, we are gonna watch Iron Man 3, Fast and Furious 6, Star Trek: Into Darkness in theater, yeahh.
IELTS test to get IELTS certificate. I want to take my master and PhD in Europe, someday I will.
- May 18-25: I will be busy, I has been signed as the School Graduation manager. I am in charge on it.
- June 14th: School Graduation. I am gonna let my students go to university. Good bye guys, see you in the future. Do something good in the future.
- June 15th: Man of Steel
- June 16-30: Have a nice summer vacation with my wife. I hope there will something GOOD happen here, go to abroad (Amin for that) or somewhere places in Indonesia perhaps, or kinda new salary, position, refreshment and environment :D.
- July 12th: The first day of Ramadhan. The end of summer vacation. I get an excellent IELTS score or get the scholarship. Amin.
- July 26th: The Wolverine
- August: Start applying the Europe or USA scolarship.
- Mid August: Happy Eid Al Fitri 1433 H. Holiday for a week. Surabaya, here we come.
- Start applying the Europe or USA scolarship. I would like to get a scholarship abroad. Amin.
- Happy Eid Al Adha 1434 H.
- 1 Muharram 1434 H, Islamic New Year. This day is my officially new year.
- November 8th: Thor: The Dark Worlds
- December 28-29th: In front of my laptop, open my blog account and make another plan or to do list in 2014.
Happy New Year 2013 everyone. I hope we are doing fine in 2013. Amin.
By the way, I have already celebrate my new year in 1 Muharram. My Islamic New Year :).