Well this is it, the last day on December 2013. Before I write my targets in 2014, I will review my achievements in 2013. Most of my targets in 2013, Alhamdulillah, were achieved. My targets that I have been achieved were:
- Got the IELTS score for scholarship requirement and university admission in UK.
- Got an excellent “A” in work assessment. Then, there was something that surprised and amazed me. Al-Izhar give me an extraordinary award on their birthday. I can’t believe it. They awarding me as “The Inspiring Teacher in the Science and Application of Information and Communication Technology in Teaching and Blogging”. I believe that If we did something good for Allah sincerely then He gives us with a tremendous reward. Well I think this is it.
- Got the scholarship in UK. Alhamdulillah, I passed the interview phase of LPDP scholarship’s selection. Just one step a head to pass which is Leadership Program that will be held on February 2014.
Well, I see my funtastic 2014 will be:
- The 2nd semester of school is begin
- Teaching evolution, the origins of life, and biotechnology
- February 5th: Our wedding anniversary, but, as always we do, my wife and me realize that we always forgot the date. Probably we take dinner in fine place.
- Some try out and student’s practice examination
- Join the LPDP Leadership Program
- Get the certificate from LPDP that certified I passed the Leadership Program.
- Preparing the university admission
- Applying UK Student’s visa also visa for my wife
- Get permission to leave from Al-Izhar.
- Preparing my students to pass the national exam
- the national exam
- the deadline of university admission
- the announcement of national exam’s result. All my students will passed the exam. Aamiin.
- Graduation of my students
- The last ramadan in Indonesia
- Ied Al Fitri 1434 H, we will going home to my hometown, to say good bye to all my family.
- Busy preparing me and my wife departure to UK
- Good bye Al-Izhar, good bye Indonesia, Insha Allah, I’ll be back a year later🙂
- The first month in Sheffield, UK.
- Transition of culture shock. From Indonesian culture into European culture (weather, food, etc). I have to strive. I have to survive.
- Go to Perisai Diri dojo at London and join them:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=porUs2Nj7ZA
- Go to Old Trafford Stadium😀, Big eye of London, Big Ben, London Bridge, etc
- Sept 22-27: Introduction week in University of Sheffield, UK
- Studying hard
- Go to Edensor, Liverpool, Oxford, etc.
- October 5th: Happy Eid Al Adha 1434 H. My first Eid Al Adha in abroad. Far away from family. Perhaps I join the Indonesian embassy activity.
- October 25th: Islamic New Year1 Muharram 1435 H,. This day is my officially new year.
- Studying hard
- Christmas vacation: traveling Europe part one (Amsterdam, Paris, Rome, Venice, etc)
- December 31th: in front of my laptop, open my blog account and make another plan or to do list in 2015.
Happy New Year 2014 everyone. I hope we are doing fine in 2014. Aamiin.